Not long to go until the prestigious Aesthetics Awards 2019, taking place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London, SE1 7UT on Saturday 7 December!
The guest list for the evening is packed full of leading clinics, suppliers and practitioners in the specialty, making this an unmissable opportunity for you and your team, and partner/friends as they are welcome too!
The plan for the exclusive evening is as follows:
- 18:15 - The glamorous evening will begin with a networking drinks reception
- 19:30 - Dinner is served - a delicious three-course meal, half a bottle of complimentary wine and tea/coffee in the impressive ballroom
- 21:15 - Hilarious entertainment from top comedian, Tom Allen
- 21:30 - Aesthetics Awards ceremony will begin
- 22:45 - Dancing into the night to an incredible live band and DJ
- 01:00 - Carriages home
- Waterloo is the closest train station, then just a short 5-minute walk
- Westminster, Waterloo and Lambeth North are the closest tube stations
- Pay and display parking at Britannia Parking, SE1 7EL, then just a short 6-minute walk
Around 800 guests will gather to celebrate their achievements and those of their peers, in 26 prestigious categories. Awards will include ‘Best Clinic’ for different regions throughout the UK and Ireland, ‘Distributor’, ‘Manufacturer’ and ‘Pharmacy’ of the year for companies who deliver fantastic customer service, and product awards for the 'Topical Skin Product/Range', ‘Best Injectable’ and ‘Energy-based Devices’, as well as ‘Product Innovation’.
Winners in each category, Commended and Highly Commended finalists will be celebrated at the event. In an ever-growing and increasingly competitive market, it is essential to be able to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for delivering excellence in your field. These accolades are perfect marketing and PR opportunities, allow you to reflect upon your hard work, and demonstrate to patients and clients why they should be associated with you and your brand or services.
The Aesthetics Awards is run by Aesthetics Media Ltd, as part of Easyfairs.