The Aesthetics Awards has a comprehensive entry process, and set questions must be answered and completed to be in with a chance of becoming a Finalist. After the entry closing date of September 30, 2022, a list of Finalists will be selected in each category, which will be published in the Aesthetics journal land on the Aesthetics Awards website. An expert panel of more than 60 judges appointed by Aesthetics will consider the entry forms submitted by Finalists to score a winner – to view the judges click here. Some categories will also have a voting element, which will make up a percentage of the final score, but will not constitute the majority.
The following categories are assessed by judges only:
• Product Innovation of the Year
• Best New Clinic, UK and Ireland
• Best Clinic North England
• Best Clinic South England
• Best Clinic London
• Best Clinic Scotland
• Best Clinic Midlands and Wales
• Best Clinic Ireland and Northern Ireland
• Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year
• Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year
• Medical Aesthetic Clinic Team of the Year
• Rising Star of the Year
• Consultant Surgeon of the Year
• Best Non-Surgical Result
• Best Surgical Result
The following categories are assessed by judges and voters:
• Company Representative of the Year
• Topical Skin Product/Range of the Year
• Injectable Product of the Year
• Energy Device of the Year
• Best Clinic Support Partner
• Manufacturer of the Year
• Product/Pharmacy Distributor of the Year
• Professional Initiative of the Year
• Independent Training Provider of the Year
• Supplier Training Provider of the Year
The winner for The Aesthetics Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medical Aesthetics will be selected by the Aesthetics team. There will not be an entry or voting process for this award. If you would like to nominate a peer or colleague, email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why they deserve to win.
Entry to the Aesthetics Awards is completely free of charge to all Aesthetics journal Full, Print and Digital members. If you are not already a member, you must become one to enter for as little as £60 per year. This includes access to the Aesthetics journal digital edition, the latest news updates, entry to as many Aesthetics Awards categories as applicable, plus many other benefits. To become a member, click here.
Voting is IP address monitored and each individual can only vote in each category once. Multiple votes under the same name and from the same email address will be discounted from the final total. Multiple voting from within finalists' organisations will be monitored. Voting on behalf of customers is strictly prohibited and votes that are suspected to have been submitted this way will be discounted. Offering financial incentive or similar in exchange for votes is also strictly prohibited and action will be taken if this occurs.